Majora had no idea how this happened, but somehow his old fiend managed to get himself a body, and was now eager to fight him once again. To be honest, he wasn’t actually prepared for that, but now he would have no other choice than to fight again.
A grin crept on his face, as he watched Fierce staring at him with a burning hate in his gaze.
“This is going to be fun~”
The Fierce Deity, his mind clouded with rage, looked at Majora. The anger he felt prevented him from thinking clearly, so he only saw one option. He ran towards Majora, all his power focused on him.
His eyes widened in surprise as his opponent attacked him so openly. Was it a trick? Was Oni trying to change his strategy in the last minute?!
Majora hesitated for a short time, not sure what to do, before finding that it was best to dodge for now.
He waited until Fierce got into his reach, before jumping up into the sky, slashing his weapon down on his rival.
- fiercedeityeternal reblogged this from majorasrpblog and added:
- majorasrpblog reblogged this from fiercedeityeternal and added:
- -askmajora- reblogged this from fiercedeityeternal and added:
- timesshadow likes this
- adi-the-bluepeepswhiteydragon reblogged this from fiercedeityeternal and added:
- majorasrpblog posted this